From:        "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        TM project developer discussions <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Stieber, Uwe" <Uwe.Stieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        02/04/2013 10:28 AM
Subject:        Re: [tm-dev] TM committer call this week
Sent by:        tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dave,

I’m afraid I wouldn’t be of much help regarding the jar signing … since I’m no Tycho expert.

Uwe, you’re also a TM committer, could you perhaps help Anna based on your experience with TCF ?

If nothing helps on the automation side of things, then I could offer manually signing the contribution, or helping you do that.

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6