Re: [tm-dev] RSE 3.0 build in Hudson - First test.

Martin --

The legacy branches did not convert from CVS the way we would have expected. All the history really is there - we haven't lost anything, but checking out a legacy branch results in only a partial workspace. If I recall correctly, the first commit on the branch, one manufactured by the conversion process, is a deletion of all the resources that weren't actually contained on the branch in CVS. At least, that is the way it appears in the history. We did not catch this because until attempting to build because we were new to git and did not understand yet what we were looking at when examining git logs.

-- David Dykstal,  Architect - Rational Developer for Power Systems

From:        "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        TM project developer discussions <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Cc:        "tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/23/2013 03:51 AM
Subject:        Re: [tm-dev] RSE 3.0 build in Hudson - First test.
Sent by:        tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

This looks like a version mismatch to me.

Rse.terminals plugin seems to be too new, compared to the tm.terminal plugin .

Are you sure that the versions that you have picked up from CVS are consistent ?
I’m very surprised that you had to pickup anything from CVS at all, since the migration to git should have migrated the entire history.

Like Anna, I suggest building locally to begin with.

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6