Re: [tm-dev] How to check out TM 3.0.x from CVS ? (to update git)

CVS pserver has been shut off. You might have to download the whole archive and run a CVS locally. It shouldn't be that hard, but you will have to find out where the archives are. There were some messages a while back (Jan 3) on the cross-project-issues-dev mailing list that described how to do this. See http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/

-- David Dykstal,  Architect - Rational Developer for Power Systems

From:        Arturo Diaz Arevalo/Mexico/IBM <arturod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        01/10/2013 04:40 PM
Subject:        [tm-dev] How to check out TM 3.0.x from CVS ? (to update git)
Sent by:        tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys,

I'm trying to setup the RSE 3.0 build in Hudson, just like Jose Manuel did it for RSE 3.2 version. You know that we found several problems since several files were not migrated to GIT in RSE 3.2 version, so I'd like to checkout the CVS version of RSE 3.0, just to make sure there are not any more missed files in GIT repository for 3.0 version.

Can someone tell me how I can checkout the old CVS version of RSE 3.0 ? What's the URL to access (host) ?
I tried with the well-known host, but obviously it's not working;
:pserver:anonymous:none@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools.

Thanks.

Regards !

J. Arturo Diaz Arevalo,