[tm-dev] Required Verification for the change sets to enable 3.2.x builds

Hello all,

The code review is almost complete,
I just need somebody to mark as verified the following change sets in order
to push the changes for the 3.2.x build
David Dykstal/Martin or Anna, do you think you can help me with that?
since the first time some changes where not verified by hudson somebody
else needs to approved them
please correct me if Im Wrong Anna, who should I ask for approval?

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/8625/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/8889/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/8915/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/9038/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/9039/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/9040/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/9047/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/9141/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/9147/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/9149/

David McKnight made some comments regarding the version for some features

regards,
Manuel Garcia

Back to the top