Re: [tm-dev] [Compilation errors for org.eclipse.tm.terminal.view]

Thanks Uwe,
After restoring the compilation for that component, hudson passed
3.2.x builds are ready to be enabled, the changes are being reviewed by
David McKnight and Anna Dushistova
there are many change sets (most of them missing projects in the 3.2.x git
branch),
do you think you could help review a couple of change sets?

regards,
Manuel Garcia