Re: [tm-dev] TM move from CVS to GIT

Hi Jose,

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel/Mexico/IBM
<josemg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What about next Week?

I don't know yet.

> regarding the move, which streams are we planning to build once the move is
> completed?

I am building the master, everything else is up to you.

> and If there is anything else we can help you with, let us know, the
> Comparison Results for the branches already moved are completed.
> and found many differences.

I ran the comparison myself for HEAD/master and R3_2_maintenance and
didn't find any.
The differences you found were caused by the repository restructuring
requested by Martin.

Anna.

Back to the top