Re: [tm-dev] The RXTX repo has been p2'ized

Hi Martin,

Still getting

[WARNING] Failed to access p2 repository rxtx (http://rxtx.qbang.org/eclipse), will try to use local cache. Reason: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at http://rxtx.qbang.org/eclipse.

Thanks, Uwe

Back to the top