From: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Miles Parker
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 6:58 PM
To: Cross project issues
Subject: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Strategy for ensuring 1.5 API compatibility on OS X?

Thanks Pascal, that's perfect. Now I get an error when I try to do something that's only supported in 1.6. For other people wanting to set this up you have to:

1. Setup the API analysis builder and natures for your projects as well as project specific settings naturally -- which seems to be evolving into a best practice anyway.
2. Under Pascal's link, I have "Invalid references to System Libraries".
3. The first time you turn this on you'll need to configure the system libraries.
   a) Update site: The Eclipse Project Updates - http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.7
   b) Add PDE/API Tools Environment Descriptions