From: tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vladimir Prus
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 11:54 PM
To: tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tm-dev] Update sites download

Hi,

looking at http://download.eclipse.org/tm/downloads/drops/R-3.3.1-201109141310/index.php
I notice that the list of packages does not include zipped update site, whereas pretty much every other Eclipse project used in our product has zipped site as one of distribution option.

Anna pointed to me that hudson builds actually produce such thing, see:

	https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Athena CBI/job/cbi-tm-3.2-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/N201109152111/

Any reason it is not published as part of official releases?

Vladimir Prus
CodeSourcery / Mentor Graphics
+7 (812) 677-68-40