[tm-dev] Canceling TM monthly meeting tomorrow

Hi all,

I don’t feel like we’ve got a lot to discuss at the moment, and a couple committers are out on vacation, so I suggest canceling tomorrow’s monthly meeting.

Please raise any questions / discussion topics her on the mailing list, we could still get together if there’s anything that we better resolve on the phone.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top