[tm-dev] Get remote selected file from wizard?

How can I most easily grab the currently selected remote file from my own Eclipse plugin? Specifically, I want to be able to right-click on a file to open a wizard, and then access the selected file from the wizard.

I tried a number of different leads, but got nothing to work.

(Btw, could it happen that the file I right-click gets deselected when the wizard fires up and grabs the focus?)

Best Regards
// Samuel

--
System Expert / Bioinformatician