Re: [tigerstripe-users] Question: Installing Tigerstripe on Juno

Hi Duncan,

thanks a lot,

Peter

From: tigerstripe-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tigerstripe-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Duncan Keysell (dkeysell)
Sent: Wednesday, 15 May, 2013 11:51
To: Tigerstripe Users list
Subject: Re: [tigerstripe-users] Question: Installing Tigerstripe on Juno

Hi Peter,

I have run through the install instructions at the link you gave below and have successfully installed Tigerstripe. I think the issue you experienced was simply related to the use of the 4.x Eclipse platform. I have updated the instructions to point to the 3.6.1 Eclipse download.

Hopefully we can update those instructions again soon to point to a more recent version of Eclipse platform. As I said below, testing of Tigerstripe with 3.8 and 4.2.x is being undertaken actively at the moment.

Thanks,

Duncan