Re: [tigerstripe-users] Bug in the methods of interface ISterotypeCapable hasStereotypeInstance and getStereotypeInstanceByName

Hello,

I just tried out this scenario, but I'm unable to reproduce your issue.  When you call 'getContatiningModelComponent()' are you sure you have the right reference?

Please try using a more up-to-date build of Tigerstripe from here: http://eclipse.org/tigerstripe/downloads.php

I tried this on a package called xxx.yyy.zzz and I only decorated zzz with a stereotype.  I then grabed a reference to 'zzz' and called <zzz_reference>. getContainingModelComponent().getStereotypeInstances() and it correctly returns an empty collection.  I got further assurance by verifying that this works properly in Tigerstripe. Here's what I did:
- Under Tigerstripe Explorer, click on view menu > package presentation > Hierarchical
- Open 'Annotation Property View' (this view also displays stereotypes).
- Select 'zzz', notice it properly displays the associated stereotype
- Select 'xxx' or 'yyy', notice nothing is displayed (which is correct).

Regards,
- Navid