Re: [tigerstripe-users] Issues with latest Tigerstripe (0.6) with Helios

Hi Jerome,

I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue.  This makes sense.  The .project file was probably corrupted, which caused the NPE in your Error Log.

Other than doing mvn eclipse:eclipse, the problem may also be resolved by installing m2eclipse and importing your project as a maven project as opposed to an Eclipse project.

- Navid