[tigerstripe-users] Issues with latest Tigerstripe (0.6) with Helios

Hi,

I currently have the following exception when I open the  tigerstripe.xml file of some existing (JOSIF/TIP) projects after moving to Helios and latest Tigerstripe (0.6).

It does not happen to all projects but a few (model or generator) projects (i.e. no problem with TIP_MetaModel_Model, TIP_Generator_Internal_Model and TIP_Profile_Model).

There is no problem with the ts_plugin.xml

See the details of my Eclipse Helios installation/configuration and error logs in attached zip.

I have not been able to resolve the issue after several install/un-install attempts.

This issue also fails the build of any impacted model with generators in headless mode (mvn hangs and never completes).

Thanks,

Jérôme Magnet | Network Management Solutions R&D | Ciena
jmagnet@xxxxxxxxx | 307 Legget Drive | Ottawa, Ontario | K2K 2C8 | Canada
Direct +1.613.763.1480