From: tigerstripe-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tigerstripe-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Dillon
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 7:07 PM
To: Tigerstripe Users
Subject: Re: [tigerstripe-users] Question/recommendation for TS plugin development

Hi Jerome,

Sorry for the delay.

Postprocessing work? What we do internally is run the builds from Maven, basically running the Tigerstripe generation as a step in the build, which allows us to use maven to trigger additional processing afterwards. Would that be an option for you? I don’t think there is a direct way of doing this from Tigerstripe itself.

The JavaDoc should be all in the Help, under the “Tigerstripe Base API” entry.

Note that we’ve just pushed a new update on http://download.eclipse.org/technology/tigerstripe/updates-3.5-interim/ with some significant performance improvements.

Eric