From: Eric Dillon [mailto:erdillon@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 17:50
To: Tigerstripe Users; Flauw, Marc
Subject: Re: [tigerstripe-users] Use of profiles across projects

Hi Marc,

In my experience, we’ve stored a profile in SVN on a specific Tigerstripe project that only contained that profile.
All modeler “knew” that they needed to check out that project, make that profile active, before doing anything with all the model projects.

So, we didn’t really have a nice technical solution per say, we just had a documented process (i.e. A wiki page).

Eric