[tigerstripe-users] Specifying parameter passing by reference

Hello,

I am looking for a way to specify whether a param is passed by reference (id) or value.

Of course, I can always add a stereotype for the param to specify that, but I am looking at alternatives. But stereotype editing in Tigerstripe is very unfriendly on one hand and on the other hand, Tigerstripe is a DSL based tool, so augmenting the language for the needs of the users might be possible.

I have enabled in the profile the 3rd line of the References (the old OSS/J one with value/key/keyResult).

In this case, I can directly select key/value for the param.

The only thing is the I would prefer to have just Id ( or Reference) and Value instead of the 3 OSS/J ones.

I noted that the OSS/J reference info is saved in the file as

*     ref-by = "key"

So it might be possible to extend/change the set of values supported for that.

How complex would it be to add a line in the profile that would say “References can be by “Id” or “Value”, changing the set of supported values?

Thanks,

Marc

Back to the top