Re: [tigerstripe-users] Why Multiplicity Not Editable?

Title: Re: [tigerstripe-users] Why Multiplicity Not Editable?
Hi Phil,

Hmmm... Unfortunately, as it stands now, the multiplicities in Tigerstripe are fixed.
We have had a few requests for “custom multiplicities” in the past, but not enough I guess to actually implement the change. As you might guess this would impact a lot of the code.

In some cases, others have been able to get away by further specifying a “fixed multiplicity” though attributes of a stereotype, and use that in the plugin as a work around.

Let me know this sounds reasonable to you, or if we need to revisit the “fixed multiplicities” in the near future.

Thanks,
Eric