Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Integrating Texo into Tigerstripe.

Hi Duncan,
 Got it....the tutorial names it as a .out file just have to change the
plugin to generate .java then. Thanks
 The internal format is names .java and follows java syntax...the
annotations are within comments yet Eclipse complains about int having a
wrong spelling is it possible to make Eclipse recognize this is as a java
file...since it does follow the Java syntax...just curious...
Sitaraman