From: <Flauw>, Marc <Marc.Flauw@xxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 19 July 2012 15:31
To: Tigerstripe Developers <tigerstripe-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tigerstripe-dev] String support

Hi Duncan,

Here it is.

Best regards

Marc

From: tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Duncan Keysell (dkeysell)
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:10 AM
To: Tigerstripe developers list

Hi Marc

Can you send the Tigerstripe profile that you are using?

Thanks

Duncan

From: <Flauw>, Marc <Marc.Flauw@xxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 19 July 2012 15:00
To: Tigerstripe Developers <tigerstripe-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tigerstripe-dev] String support

Hi,

In our old version of Tigerstripe, we use String, but it is saved as java.lang.String in the files.

However, it seems now when we add a String, it is just saved as String and the java.lang.String  present in our java files are causing problems for some generators.

Can you clarify which String to support and if we need to get rid of java.lang.String, how to remove it from all java files?

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top