[tigerstripe-dev] Stable Tigerstripe version

Title: I53 Iteration Build Is Now Available

Hi,

We will be releasing our JOSIF V1.1.2 in July and we would like to know if Tigerstripe will have a stable version in this timeframe.

It is quite difficult to follow 3 weeks iteration cycle and for our released version, we would prefer to have that on a more stable version, given all our generators and our SID Import tool reusing some of the UML import.

I sent a mail to Eric a while ago but got no answer.

Thanks and regards

Marc

Back to the top