[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Vetoed committer elections
- From: Eric Dillon <erdillon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 23:33:28 -0700
- Authentication-results: sj-iport-2.cisco.com; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acsdnk8kjEdS2vb1QUW9CTVA3DHRsw==
- Thread-topic: [tigerstripe-dev] Vetoed committer elections
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/22.214.171.124505
Fair point. We are quite happy to see both Navid and Sandip join our project
and add some fresh blood to the mix and increase our commitment to Eclipse.
Demonstrating their merit will not be an issue.
On 7/6/10 7:49 PM, "Wayne Beaton" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings Tigerstripe committers.
> I apologise for vetoing the election of your two new committer
> candidates. Demonstration of merit is an important consideration when
> electing a new committers. As far as I can tell, neither of your
> candidates have actually contributed anything to the project. They have,
> in short, not had an opportunity to demonstrate merit. I recommend that
> the candidates make some (2-3) contributions to the project via bugzilla
> patches that get committed into the project repository. Please cite
> those contributions in your renomination.
> Sorry for the inconvenience.
> Let me know if you have any questions.
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.
For corporate legal information go to: