Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Vetoed committer elections

Hi Wayne,

Fair point. We are quite happy to see both Navid and Sandip join our project
and add some fresh blood to the mix and increase our commitment to Eclipse.
Demonstrating their merit will not be an issue.

Thanks much,
Eric

--
This email may contain confidential  and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any  review, use, distribution or disclosure

For corporate legal information go to: