[tigerstripe-dev] Vetoed committer elections

Greetings Tigerstripe committers.

I apologise for vetoing the election of your two new committer candidates. Demonstration of merit is an important consideration when electing a new committers. As far as I can tell, neither of your candidates have actually contributed anything to the project. They have, in short, not had an opportunity to demonstrate merit. I recommend that the candidates make some (2-3) contributions to the project via bugzilla patches that get committed into the project repository. Please cite those contributions in your renomination.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Wayne

--