[tigerstripe-dev] Tigerstripe Annotation Framework - Is it possible to limit the scope of an annotation

Hi team,

I'm playing with Tigerstripe Annotation Framework. One question I would like to ask is: Is it possible to limit the scope of an annotation?

background is: Suppose that I have an annotation named 'emitEvent', it value sets is an enum {YES,NO,NotApplicable}.  we want to apply the annotation only to operations, rather than entities, session facades,etc. To annotate an operation as 'emitEvent = YES' means this operation will send some events.

Currently, in the Annotation Framework, it seems that we can apply any annotation to any object type. In our example, it seems that no any means can stop me apply the annotation to an entity, or a parameter.

Any advice?

best regards,
Jinzhai

Back to the top