[tigerstripe-dev] Problem with Tigerstrip Project Auditor

Hello,

I posted a message a while ago in the newsgroup without response. I had to rebuild my workspace and had the problem again.

I upgraded Eclipse to 3.5.1 (Build id: M20090917-0800) and I have Tigerstripe 0.5M1 (0.5.0.200908271716NGT).

The "Building workspace" stage stays blocked at 18% running the Tigerstripe Project Auditor on the /TIP_SPM_Dependencies project. It is looping at 100% CPU. Trying to cancel it does not work and the only way to stop it is to kill the Eclipse program.

I let it run for a while and it did manage to complete after about 10mn of continuous run.

I have attached 2 log files that are showing errors log.4 is likely to be more relevant even if log.1 also has strange errors.

Best regards,

Marc