[tigerstripe-dev] No Tigerstripe call today.

Title: No Tigerstripe call today.
Hi Tigerstripe Developers,

I’ve got a conflict today and can’t run the call.

Quick update:
  • We are focusing on Galileo at the moment to ensure Tigerstripe 0.5 runs without problem. New branch was created to address a few minor issues. Setting up a new build process to simplify the current download page and ensure p2 packaging.
  • 0.4.6 Maintenance release was announced last week.
  • Gathering up the bugzillas to be committed for 0.5 as we speak. Should be available later today.

Regards,
Eric

Back to the top