Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Tigerstripe installation issues

Title: Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Tigerstripe installation issues
Hi Eli,

We have heard of this before, in fact just ran into it at the end of last week, so I will have a closer look.
In the meantime, you may want to try:
  • in the Tigerstripe Explorer, on the faulty project: right-click->Clean Audit now.
  • Have you deployed the correct profile for this project? The phantom.zip is the result of deploying a profile. So, you may want to try to redeploy that profile.

Let me know if this helps,
Eric