From: Eli Hadad (elhadad)
Sent: 15 December 2008 16:02
To: Duncan Keysell (dkeysell)
Subject: Tigerstripe installation issues

Hi Duncan,

I installed the new tigerstripe on top of eclipse 3.4.1 and it seems that there are some problems that I can't resolve.

I got the following error:
Project 'chameleon-model' is missing required library: '/home/elhadad/Development/eclipse/tigerstripe/phantom/lib/phantom.zip'

I can't find this file, also asked Yoram and said that you may know this.

Thanks in advance,
Eli

Back to the top