[tigerstripe-dev] Align with Galileo, but not join

Title: Align with Galileo, but not join
Hi all,

Following up on our discussion on Monday, I looked further into the possibility of making Tigerstripe part of the Galileo Joint release.
At this stage, I came to the conclusion that we would be better spending cycles on developing our user community and strengthening the software.

I think we all realized that some of these requirements should be on our TODO list however, so I think we should try get meet them in the near future. I’ll be raising bugzillas to that end.
So, rather than being part of Galileo, we will strive to align with it as much as possible, while maturing the project and developing the user community.

I think we should re-consider being part of the next joint release by this summer (i.e. Earlier in the process), and I am hoping we’ll find ourselves in a better position to join then.

Eric

Back to the top