BTW, the change is only for this coming Monday. We will resume regular times after that.

Thanks,
Eric

On 12/5/08 1:34 PM, "John Worrell (jworrell)" <jworrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Should be OK for me

Cheers,

JohNW

From: tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Dillon (erdillon)
Sent: 05 December 2008 21:32
To: Tigerstripe Developers
Subject: [tigerstripe-dev] Meeting on Monday: change time?

Hi All,

I won’t be able to host the Tigerstripe meeting at the regular time (8am PST). I could do it at 6am PST instead if it works for everybody.
Please let me know if you have a conflict.

On the agenda
  • 0.4.4 is out. End of the 0.4 stream... Moving on to  0.5!
  • Jim’s update on Release Engineering/Testing
  • EMF M-API migration

    • Richard’s experimentations
    • Eric’s brain dump (attached word doc. This is only a  brain dump, it contains lots of questions and will need to be turned into a  plan and a design, yet I’ll walk you thru it hoping for  feedback).
  • Galileo Joint Release for Tigerstripe? We need to act  quickly. I’ve attached a short slidedeck to summarize where we are and what we  need to do... For as early as next Friday!

Eric