|Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Meeting on Monday: change time?|
Should be OK for me
From: tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Dillon (erdillon)
Sent: 05 December 2008 21:32
To: Tigerstripe Developers
Subject: [tigerstripe-dev] Meeting on Monday: change time?
I won’t be able to host the Tigerstripe meeting at the regular time (8am PST). I could do it at 6am PST instead if it works for everybody.
Please let me know if you have a conflict.
On the agenda
- 0.4.4 is out. End of the 0.4 stream... Moving on to 0.5!
- Jim’s update on Release Engineering/Testing
- EMF M-API migration
- Richard’s experimentations
- Eric’s brain dump (attached word doc. This is only a brain dump, it contains lots of questions and will need to be turned into a plan and a design, yet I’ll walk you thru it hoping for feedback).
- Galileo Joint Release for Tigerstripe? We need to act quickly. I’ve attached a short slidedeck to summarize where we are and what we need to do... For as early as next Friday!
tigerstripe-dev mailing list