[tigerstripe-dev] Meeting on Monday: change time?

Title: Meeting on Monday: change time?
Hi All,

I won’t be able to host the Tigerstripe meeting at the regular time (8am PST). I could do it at 6am PST instead if it works for everybody.
Please let me know if you have a conflict.

On the agenda
  • 0.4.4 is out. End of the 0.4 stream... Moving on to 0.5!
  • Jim’s update on Release Engineering/Testing
  • EMF M-API migration
    • Richard’s experimentations
    • Eric’s brain dump (attached word doc. This is only a brain dump, it contains lots of questions and will need to be turned into a plan and a design, yet I’ll walk you thru it hoping for feedback).
  • Galileo Joint Release for Tigerstripe? We need to act quickly. I’ve attached a short slidedeck to summarize where we are and what we need to do... For as early as next Friday!

Eric