From: Eric Dillon (erdillon)
Sent: Tue 10/28/2008 11:19 AM
To: Tigerstripe Developers; Jim Strawn (jistrawn)
Subject: Re: [tigerstripe-dev] installed plug-in not getting registered

Hi Jim,

How do you ³deploy it in the install²? Since Ganymede, I think Eclipse has
gotten a lot ³smarter² (or thinks it is)... In that if you simply unzip the
new version, you will still need to go in and ³Upgrade² based on local
installed version. I think this is because of the fact that it now keeps
track of ³Configurations²...

I never investigated the details of all that but maybe it¹ll help?
Eric