[tigerstripe-dev] installed plug-in not getting registered

Title: installed plug-in not getting registered

Anyone seen this?

I am rebuilding the headless plug-in and then deploying it to the eclipse installation that I am using for testing (deployed to the eclipse/plugins/.. directory). But, eclipse will not pick up the new version. Still points at the original. I have had it pick up the new version once or twice (usually after a reboot, but this is not consistent so I doubt it is what triggers the discovery.)

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim

Back to the top