[tigerstripe-dev] Ts Buckminster support docs

Title: Ts Buckminster support docs
Hey Eric,

First stab at documentation for bm support. I created a section on the tutorial page because I figure that we will also have a “headless” tutorial added later.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tigerstripe_Buckminster_Integration_Tutorial

I have not added the text for the “Installation” Section because I would like to create a feature and then either point to the downloads or update page. I’ll work on that next then forward you relevant information so we can add to site.

Take a look when you get a chance and gimme some feedback (I’ll also review tomorrow with fresh eyes!).

Thanks,
Jim

Back to the top