Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Annotations question.

So, as Yuri mentioned below, this "feature" was added for robustness of the
framework, as you'd be losing annotations (and possibly committing the .ann
where annotations have been removed which could be a disaster).

Now, I do agree that having them as "read-only" if the corresponding .jar
definitions are not installed may make sense, simply to avoid confusion.
This won't prevent users from hand-editing the .ann files, but at least will
provide a somewhat more consistent behavior from the UI.

Yuri? Could you make that change, assuming this is not too much work?

Eric