[tigerstripe-dev] RE: Bug 249226

Hi,

so Yuri, the fix stopped working for me this morning.... :)

I've discovered that if you start with a *new* workspace (no metadata), everything works OK. If you start with a pre-initialised workspace then you get a notification that a project has changed no all the files in it... so no annotations are found...

If I bear this in mind and clear the workspace each time I do a headless build it will work for now I think, but we might need a call to initialize stuff that you/I can add to the headless build (somewhere after line 94 of org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.headless.Tigerstripe in the
org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.headless plugin.

Thanks
Steve

Back to the top