From: tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tigerstripe-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tang, Yong-Ping (TSG-GDCC-SH)
Sent: 17 September 2008 04:57
To: Tigerstripe developers list
Subject: [tigerstripe-dev] looking for updated XML Plugin

Hi all,
  I have an XML plugin used for OSS/J artifacts generation. When I try to deploy in tigerstripe 0.3 version, it fails and I find that a few references used in the plugin do not exist in ts external api anymore. Is there an updated XML plugin for 0.3 version tigerstripe?

Thanks,
Yongping

Back to the top