[tigerstripe-dev] FW: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Roadmap Process

Hi all,

Some fun planning in perspective... Basically we need to provide a complete
project plan in a specified format (XML), categorize all Bugzillas according
to that by Sep 30.

I'm hoping that most of the information is already in the wiki one way or
another so I can do some cut-n-paste rather than having to be creative.

I'll review the details and will put this on the agenda for next week's
call.

Eric