RE: [tigerstripe-dev] Tigerstripe Call Today

Title: Tigerstripe Call Today
For my part.... I've also just returned from a week off.

Form work I did in the preceding week, and looking at the new bugs that have come in:

1. I have discovered that the UML plugins we are using have a change API from the old ones (pre ganymede). This means the UML Import/Export simply doesn't work in ganymede. Chris has found what look like a couple of smaller specific issues, but until I can get the new plugins running they are a bit academic! I've assigned all UML issue to myself.

2. I have implemented some Custom creation logic (up to a point!). There are some limitations though :

a. Doesn't handle method arguments or exceptions - this is a missing part of the updater logic ( I have fixed a few other similar items already). Should be fairly easy to do - just a matter of time.
b. Doesn't handle Stereotypes. Again there is nothing in the updaters for the stereotypes - I can add that as well in time.
c. Doesn't handle Annotations. The XML Export/Import doesn't include these at the moment, and I'm not sure if that is how we should handle them anyway - I think we need to have some kind of Annotation store for the "to be created" artifacts. Need to discuss this.

3. I found some other Updater issues as I went along - there are a couple of bugs open. One of which - 242340  -  needs Eric's review as if I got it wrong, then whole basis of what I have done above is likely to fall over!

RC