[tigerstripe-dev] Re: Annotations - Assume tigerstripe schema in 'get' API on IModelComponent

Title: Re: Annotations - Assume tigerstripe schema in 'get' API on IModelComponent
The published scheduled for the 0.4 release stream lists a 0.4M0 build on yesterday. It didn’t happen as I was in meetings since Monday.
I would like to push it out today. So, It would make sense to make that change AFTER that?

I’m planning to commit the last couple of changes for the Label Decorators that I worked on in the plan last night.

Anything else?

Eric