From: Eric Dillon (erdillon)
Sent: 10 July 2008 00:39
To: Tigerstripe Developers; Duncan Keysell (dkeysell)
Subject: Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Question regarding accessing artifact's project for artifact in module

HI Duncan,

Hmmm... I’m afraid this has been there for a while now.
The question is what are you trying to do? Artifacts are expected to live in a Model project, which is what is being returned by getTigerstripeProject.
The logic doesn’t work currently for those that are in a module, within a project. So, I guess we could return that project? Would that work for you?

What that means though is that your query would run within the scope of the surrounding project, not within the module scope.
Does that make sense?

Eric