From: Eric Dillon <erdillon@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Yuri Strot <yuri@xxxxxxxxx>, Andrey Platov <andrey@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Tigerstripe Developers <tigerstripe-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 03:46:37 +0700 (NOVST)
Subject: Annotations plugins for Ganymede

Hi Yuri,

I remember we talked about this... But I can¹t remember the details now. I¹m
sorry.

What is the correct set of plugins to use for annotations in Ganymede. I
remember one plugin wasn¹t needed for Europa, but now that I¹ve tried to
included it, it doesn¹t compile in Ganymede either.

Thanks,
Eric

Back to the top