[tigerstripe-dev] Tigerstripe Release Naming

Title: Tigerstripe Release Naming
Hi All,

Some of us had a nice dinner in San-Jose back in June and decided that instead of using 0.xx version numbers for Tigerstripe releases, we should use “codenames”. We settled (very quickly) on using Wind Names.

I found a page on wikipedia that lists a number of local winds and I’d like to assemble a list for the upcoming releases. I propose that we keep this theme until we graduate out of Incubation.
Please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_local_winds and put in some suggestions? The wikipedia link is at the bottom of the page.

Eric

Back to the top