[tigerstripe-dev] Re: org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.base.test

Title: Re: org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.base.test
BTW, the settings regarding heap space and alike are at http://wiki.eclipse.org/TigerstripeDevEnvironment

Eric

On 7/7/08 6:35 AM, "John Worrell (jworrell)" <jworrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah ha!

It is the heapspace errors that are causing me trouble... I just wondered if I was doing entirely the wrong thing, but it seems not.

So, I'll fiddle in the Run dialog and seewhat that doesfor me.

Thanks,

JohnW

From: Richard Craddock (rcraddoc)
Sent: 07 July 2008 10:27
To: John Worrell (jworrell)
Cc: Eric Dillon (erdillon); Jim Strawn (jistrawn)
Subject: RE: org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.base.test

So - basically you need to right click on the testsuite..(AllTests.java).

and do Run As.. JUnit plugin test

You *may* run into heapspace errors, so will probably need to configure the runtime arguments to up the memory.

You can do that through the Run dialog after you have done it once (there is probably a way to do it before but I don't know it !)

Is that enough to get you started running it...

RC