[tigerstripe-dev] 0.3 Release Review Scheduled

Title: 0.3 Release Review Scheduled
Hi all,

FYI, our 0.3 release view is scheduled for June 25th (Wed 8am PDT), which is a bit later than I was hoping (I guess I’ll know better next time :-)).
Anyway, I would recommend we don’t change any of our plans. This gives us a perfect opportunity add a few days on documentation which DESPERATELY MISSING in a number of areas.

However, we need to get going with the 0.4 planning right away. I am assembling requirements now so we can discuss f2f in SJC. Please feed any req. to me/bugzilla for consideration and scheduling :-).

Eric

Back to the top