[tigerstripe-dev] Compiling against Java5...

Title: Compiling against Java5...
Hi Yuri,

I just committed 2 files in the org.eclipse.tigerstripe.espace.resources plugin that were using @Override annotations in the way that is not accepted by Java5 (but is with Java6). I simply removed the faulty @Override annotations from the source code.

We are compiling the code (builds) on Java5, so please make sure you set up your workspace for Java5.

This has probably been here for a few days, but I’m working on re-starting the automated builds and found this out this morning.

Eric

Back to the top