[tigerstripe-dev] Is this a build issue....

...or is it me?

I have written a plugin for cisco's own use, but it reuses some elements from the ui.base plugin.

I have all workbench plugins in my local workspace, and I have no errors on my plugin.

a) Debug/run specifying ONLY the new plugin DOESN't work. (The same happens if I deploy the plugin into my workspace - which is the ultimate goal for other users).

b) Debug/run with  workbench.ui.base and my new plugin DOES work.

So the problem looks to be related to the ui plugin in my workspace vs the ui plugin in my "normal" environment but I'm pretty sure that the relevant bits haven't moved. Of course I can't try with the latest build at the moment.

The error message is :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/tigerstripe/workbench/ui/internal/elements/MessageListDialog
at com.cisco.nm.tigerstripeTools.ui.actions.OpenReplaceStereosAction.run(OpenReplaceStereosAction.java:53)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:256)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPluginAction.runWithEvent(WWinPluginAction.java:229)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:546)

Any ideas?

Richard

Back to the top