From: Eric Dillon [mailto:dillon.er@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 May 2008 07:08
To: John Worrell (jworrell)
Cc: Tigerstripe Developers
Subject: Tigerstripe URIs?

Hi John

I was just “playing” with the Tigerstripe annotations, and realized that the URI provided is an “Absolute path” on the local disk, as opposed to a workspace-relative URI.

In other words, I see something like:

tigerstripe:/Users/erdillon/documents/workspace/runtime/Foo/com.mycompany.Entity0

Where I think I should see:

tigerstripe:/Foo/com.mycompany/Entity0

... Or else the URI only works on my disk :-).

Now, we are already making an assumption that users will always use consistent names for their model projects (you can check out a model from cvs/svn and choose a different local name...). But I doubt there’s much to do here.

Could you please confirm this? If so I’ll raise a bugzilla for it.

Thanks,
Eric

Back to the top