[tigerstripe-dev] Junit tests on base feature

Title: Junit tests on base feature
Hi all,

As an FYI, I’ve made progress today in splitting out the Base feature of Tigerstripe (headless, no UI). I’ve also automated the run of a set of initial Junit tests during the build process.

The result is available as an “N” build that I ran this PM.

I am still struggling with SCP from Ant that seems to fail every once in a while. My subnet is in the while list for the Eclipse SSH server, so I know this is not a block anymore. Still something else is going on. Apart from that (I can always upload the files manually), 3 features are now posted during a build: base, annotations and workbench. Only Base as a set of Junit tests attached to them for now.

Eric

Back to the top